Coffee Swirl


So I have a confession....I love coffee! Actually, Lora and I both love coffee and when we get together it's pretty much guaranteed that a Starbucks run will be made. Sometimes, I have bottled coffee like the one shown below.
I always thought the little glass bottles were cute and hated to throw them away but I had no clue what to do with them until....Pinterest came along and I saw this:
preppy & pretty & easy
http://pinterest.com/pin/270990102547677213/

I decided to save some Starbucks bottles and paint them. To achieve this look, simply clean out the bottle, pour in paint in a color of your choice (start with a small amount first), and swirl it around until the paint completely coats the inside of the bottle.  The key to making these bottles is making sure you don't put too much paint in and that you let the bottle dry completely. You can use any kind of glass bottle or jar to do this project. I chose to make a ivory bottle which I added a number "7" decal to and then I also made colored bottles in Craftivity colors-Coral & Mint! Below are my finished products:




What items has Pinterest inspired you to make lately?

Don't forget...Anthro Love starts next week!!

Linked up at The Young House Love Pinterest ChallengeThe Dog Days of Winter are Over "Make It" Challenge, Crafty, Scrappy, Happy Inspiration Link Party, and these parties:

Home Stories A2Z shabby creek cottage HouseofHepworths It's Overflowing UndertheTableandDreaming The Shabby Nest Beyond The Picket Fence

Labels:

   ( ) read more " " read more " "